Our shipping rates are listed below:
Orders below $100.00 - Standard
Orders above $100.00 - Standard
Shipping for bulky items (including play mats)
Calculated at check out
Calculated at check out
- All orders will be shipped from our base in Melbourne.
- We are currently shipping within Australia only and will endeavour to process, pack and ship your order as fast as we can.
- We ship to most postcodes within Australia. If we are unable to fulfil your order due to your postcode, you will receive an email for a refund or credit note.
- Your order will be delivered to the address in which you have provided, and goods will be delivered via third party courier services Sendle or Shippit. Sendle & Shippit will provide tracking information. We accept no responsibility for any act or omission of Sendle or Shippit or any services procured through Sendle or Shippit including where such act or omission causes delay, damage or destruction to the Goods. Please refer to Sendle or Shippit with any enquiries or complaints which arise with shipping.
- Once the order has been fulfilled, we will not be able to amend any shipping addresses.
- Bulky items may take at least 3 business days for delivery. Bulky items must be shipped to a physical address and cannot be shipped to a parcel locker or PO Box. Someone will need to be present to accept package otherwise package will be sent to the nearest collection point.
- Free shipping is standard shipping using the right courier or postage services for your package. Additional fees (in addition to the bulky item charge) may apply to remote/rural areas and Western Australia. If additional charges are to occur, an email will be sent to notify the recipient of any additional charges. If the recipient does not accept or does not agree to paying the additional charges, a refund for your order will be provided.
- If items which are available in stock have been purchased alongside pre-ordered items, the order will be shipped when the pre-ordered items are ready to be fulfilled. If you would like to have in stock items to be sent first, please separate your orders.
- All delivery times provided to you are estimates only and are subject to postal delays and reasons beyond our control. We do not warrant or make any representation that your order will be delivered within the times indicated. We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of or in connection with late deliveries.
- Items that are available will be shipped within 24 hours of the order. If there is a delay in stock arrival (3 business days or more), our sales team will contact you via email or phone. Please note that there may be a delay in your order over busy periods such as Christmas.
- My Dear Baby is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages that have been successfully delivered to the shipping address provided by the customer.
If you have not received your package, please contact My Dear Baby within 10 business days of the order being fulfilled.
Returns and Exchanges
- My Dear Baby will not accept returns or exchanges on the following items:
- Feeding accessories
- Breast pumps
- Diapering accessories (inclusive of nappies).
- Cot accessories
- Baby carriers
- Exchanges and returns must be completed within 7 business days of receiving the goods. If you would like to return or exchange, please ensure you present the receipt and all items are in their original condition, un-opened and not used. We require all packaged items to be included as well as any outer boxes. Opened items will not be accepted.
- If you would like to complete a return or exchange, please email our sales team at email@example.com.
- A credit note will be provided for the item price less shipping costs (if applicable).
- If you believe your Goods are faulty, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a full description of the fault (including images if possible).
- If we determine that your Goods may be faulty, we will request that you send the product back to us at your cost for further inspection, including any accessories, manuals, documentation or registration shipped with the product. We reserve the right to further inspection before deeming a product faulty.
- If we determine in our reasonable opinion that the product is not faulty, or is faulty due to fair wear and tear, misuse, failure to use in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, or failure to take reasonable care, we will refuse your return and send the product back to you at your own cost.
- If we determine that the product is faulty, you will be credited the full amount paid (including shipping costs) and you may request a refund, exchange or store credit. All refunds will be credited back to your original method of payment unless you request otherwise and we approve this request.