HAAKAA - 150ML SILICONE BREAST PUMP & WHITE FLOWER STOPPER GIFT PACKRegular price $39.95
You can now get the famous Haakaa Breast Pump and Silicone Flower Stopper as a combo!
This little stopper sits tight in the neck of your breast pump and will stop any spills or accidents. Made from 100% silicone and available in four colours your breast pump is now not only suctioned to the table with your new suction base but also protected from spills and contamination with our flower stopper!
In this pack you will receive a flower stopper of your choice and 150ml silicone breast pump - The perfect addition to your breastfeeding journey!
- Made out of 100% food grade silicon
- Small compact size which can easily fit into the nappy bag
- Suction base to prevent any accidental spills happening
- 150 ml capacity
- Easy to clean
- No batteries or power cords required
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free
- The flower stopper sits tightly in the neck of your breast pump to stop any accidental spills
How to Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump:
- Sterilise your pump by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes.
- Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
- When the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the flow of milk slows or you've expressed your desired amount, simply stick the suction base to a flat surface while you finish your feeding or redress.
Tips: Encourage letdown by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently. While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad.
Cleaning and Care:
- Clean after every use
- We recommend cleaning and sterilising the Haakaa breast pump with any steam sterilising system or boiling in water for 3-5 minutes
- Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tables
- Do not use UV sterilisers as it may impact the lifespan of your pump
- Please use soft bristle brushes or soft sponges to clean the product