HAAKAA - SILICONE BREAST PUMP (WITH SUCTION BASE) 150MLRegular price $28.90
The famous Haakaa manual breast pump is a favourite amongst breastfeeding mums.
This compact pump is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ's, or anywhere you would like to express discretely, silently and quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. It's 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
- Made out of 100% food grade silicon
- Small compact size which can easily fit into the nappy bag
- Suction base to prevent any accidental spills happening
- 100 ml capacity
- Easy to clean
- No batteries or power cords required
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free
How to Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump:
- Sterilise your pump by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes.
- Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
- When the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the flow of milk slows or you've expressed your desired amount, simply stick the suction base to a flat surface while you finish your feeding or redress.
Tips: Encourage letdown by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently. While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad.
Cleaning and Care:
- Clean after every use
- We recommend cleaning and sterilising the Haakaa breast pump with any steam sterilising system or boiling in water for 3-5 minutes
- Do not use any bleach based agents or sterilising tables
- Do not use UV sterilisers as it may impact the lifespan of your pump
- Please use soft bristle brushes or soft sponges to clean the product