MINBIE - HOSPITAL GRADE DOUBLE BREAST PUMPRegular price $329.00
Pump anywhere, quietly and comfortably, with hospital grade power.
- Two (2) Soft Silicone Cups
- Two (2) Outer Breast Flanges
- Two (2) Diaphragms
- Two (2) White Caps (seals diaphragm)
- Four(4) Tubes
- Six (6) Tube Connectors
- Two (2) Bottles (for collecting milk and storing)
- Two (2) Bottle Caps
- Two (2) Dust Covers (for cups)
- One (1) Pump
- One (1) Rechargeable Lithium Battery (enclosed in pump)
- One (1) Charging Cord
- Depth: 15cm / 6”
- Width: 16cm / 6.2"
- Height (includes handle): 22cm / 8.6”
- Weight: 2.33kg / 5.136lbs
- Power level 120V - 60Hz. Output 15V
Founded by Julia, a mother and skilled designer, and run by a team of mums, all of who have laughed and cried over the struggles of breastfeeding, Minbie first launched with its patented teat. The Minbie is a total rethink of the baby bottle teat. The complexity of newborn feeding demands a bottle teat that perfectly matches the way newborns want and need to feed on the breast. This unique teat design is the only one that achieves this. After hearing from thousands of mums and seeing their tears of joy when Minbie solved their baby’s bottle refusal, or helped to prevent lazy feeding and weak latches, or overcome bottle confusion, or lessen reflux and colic, Minbie expanded their line of products to provide even more breastfeeding support with pumps and sterilisers.